1. Handcrafted by our craftsmen with great skill. 2. Exactly the same as official ring in style modeling and details. 3. Each ring weigh about 60 to 100 grams, 220 to 260 grams with a deluxe wood box. 4. Each ring is solid, absolutely not hollow.
1. Available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold.
2. High quality cubic zirconia, wholly prong setting by hand, beautiful and stable enough.
3. Double plating with yellow or white gold on the surface, holding the luster and brilliance well and prevent it from tarnishing.
1. Free shipping to all over the world. 2. Arrange shipping within 10 business days. 3. Delivered by DHL and a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made. 4. The item name and value filled in the shipping form is just a generic description for the safety, or maybe your package could be stolen during the international shipping, or charged high custom fee by the customs. 5. Pleaserest assured that the materials of the ring we customized for you is exactly by the metal you selected.
1. Check out with PayPal, the safest, fastest and easiest way to pay online. 2. Widely accepted in over 200 countries and 25 currencies worldwide. 3. Pay with MASTER, VISA credit card processed by PayPal.
$100 off is only available for Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Championship Rings Collection, and this collection includes three Stanley Cup championship rings of Pittsburgh Penguins：
2009 Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Championship Ring
1992 Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Championship Ring
1991 Pittsburgh Penguins Stanley Cup Championship Ring
The Pittsburgh Penguins are an American professional ice hockey team based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, that competes in the National Hockey League (NHL). They are members of the league's Metropolitan Division of the Eastern Conference. The franchise was founded in 1967 as one of the first expansion teams during the league's original expansion from six to twelve teams. The Penguins played in the Civic Arena, also known to Pittsburgh fans as "The Igloo", from the time of their inception through the end of the 2009–10 season. They moved into their new arena, Consol Energy Center, to begin the 2010–11 NHL season. They have qualified for five Stanley Cup Finals, winning the Stanley Cup four times – in 1991, 1992, 2009, and 2016.
Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Championship Rings Collection