- The default name and number on this ring is CALVILLO 13
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any help. [Service@championshipringclub.com]
The 98th Grey Cup was a Canadian football game played between the Eastern Division champion Montreal Alouettes and Western Division champion Saskatchewan Roughriders to decide the champion of the Canadian Football League (CFL) for the 2010 season. In a rematch of the 97th Grey Cup, the Alouettes defeated the Roughriders for the second year in a row, 21–18, becoming the first team in 13 years to win back-to-back Grey Cups.
The game was played on November 28, 2010, at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton, Alberta. This marked the first time that the Grey Cup was played in the province of Alberta in two straight years. (Calgary hosted the previous Grey Cup game.)
Alouettes quarterback Anthony Calvillo won his third Grey Cup, completing 29 of 42 pass attempts for 335 yards passing. Montreal wide receiver Jamel Richardson, who made eight catches and had a game-high 109 yards, was named Grey Cup MVP. Saskatchewan defensive lineman Keith Shologan was named the Grey Cup's Most Valuable Canadian.
2010 Montreal Alouettes Grey Cup Ring
- Product Code: CRCCFL 2010
- Availability: In Stock