- The default name and number on this ring is CALVILLO 13
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any help. [Service@championshipringclub.com]
The 2009 Montreal Alouettes season is the 43rd season for the team in the Canadian Football League and their 55th overall. The Alouettes won their sixth Grey Cup championship, 28–27 against the Saskatchewan Roughriders, in a game the Montreal Alouettes trailed throughout, as they came back from trailing 27-11 four minutes into the fourth quarter. It was their first win since 2002, and it ended a streak of four Grey Cup losses in their last four appearances.
The Alouettes finished in first place in the East division setting a new franchise record of 15–3. It was the first time a team finished with a 15–3 record since the 1997 Toronto Argonauts.
The 97th Grey Cup was played on November 29, 2009, at McMahon Stadium in Calgary, Alberta, and decided the Canadian Football League (CFL) champion for the 2009 season. The Montreal Alouettes came from behind to defeat the Saskatchewan Roughriders 28-27, on a 33-yard field goal by Damon Duval as time ran out. Duval had actually missed a first attempt, but Saskatchewan was penalized for having too many men on the field, allowing Duval a second field goal attempt.
Montreal running back Avon Cobourne was named the Most Valuable Player of the game. Alouettes slotback Ben Cahoon received the Dick Suderman Trophy as the Grey Cup's Most Valuable Canadian.
2009 Montreal Alouettes Grey Cup Championship Ring
- Product Code: CRCCFL 2009
- Availability: In Stock