- The default name and number on this ring is JORDAN 9
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any help. [Service@championshipringclub.com]
The Basketball games of the 1992 Summer Olympics were played at the Pavelló Olímpic de Badalona. 12 men's teams and 8 women's teams participated in the tournament.
This was the first time that NBA players were eligible to play in Olympic basketball, following a decision of FIBA in 1989. Until 1988, only amateurs and players from professional leagues other than the NBA were allowed to play.
The United States men's team, nicknamed the Dream Team, won the Gold Medal beating Croatia in the final, with Lithuania winning the bronze medal. The Unified Team, representing the Commonwealth of Independent States of the recently defunct Soviet Union, won the women's tournament, with China as runner-up. The United States women won the bronze medal, after losing to CIS in the semifinal, suffering their third and last defeat to date in Olympic basketball history.
1992 Olympics United States Basketball Championship Ring
- Product Code: Olympics 1992
- Availability: In Stock