- The default name and number on this ring is BENN 22
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, feel free to contact us [Service@championshipringclub.com] if you need any help.
The ice hockey competitions of the 2014 Winter Olympics were played at two venues, located 300 meters from each other, within the Olympic Park in Sochi, Russia. The Bolshoy Ice Dome, which seats 12,000, resembles a Fabergé egg. The Shayba Arena, seating 7,000, is a moveable structure that will be used after the games in another Russian city. Both venues are international sized (60 meters by 30 meters).
Twelve teams competed in the men's tournament and eight teams in the women's. The tournaments began 8 February 2014. The women's concluded on 20 February and the men's on 23 February.
Canada went undefeated throughout both the men and women's tournaments and repeated as gold medalists, after winning both tournaments on home soil in Vancouver.
2014 Canada Winter Olympics hockey Championship Ring
- Product Code: Olympics 2014
- Availability: In Stock