- The default name and number on sample ring is BRADY 12.
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can customize your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, feel free to contact us [Service@championshipringclub.com] if you need any help.
Super Bowl XLIX was an American football game played to determine the champion of NFL for the 2014 season. The AFC champion New England Patriots defeated the NFC champion Seattle Seahawks, 28–24, to earn their fourth Super Bowl title. The game was played on February 1, 2015, at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. It was the second time the stadium has hosted a Super Bowl, and the third one held in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
The Seahawks finished the regular season with a 12–4 record and made their second consecutive appearance in the Super Bowl, having defeated the Denver Broncos, 43–8, in Super Bowl XLVIII, while the Patriots, who also posted a 12–4 record, joined the Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers as one of the three teams to have made eight appearances in the Super Bowl. For the second straight season, but only the third time in the prior 21 seasons, the number one seeds from both conferences met in the league championship game. Seattle became the first team to appear in consecutive Super Bowls since New England won two straight (XXXVIII and XXXIX).
After the teams were tied 14–14 at halftime, the Seahawks built a 10-point lead to end the third quarter. The Patriots, however, rallied to take a 28–24 lead with roughly two minutes left in the game. Seattle threatened to score in the final moments, driving the ball to New England's 1-yard line. With 26 seconds remaining in the game, Seattle decided to pass the ball in a highly scrutinized call that resulted in Patriots rookie Malcolm Butler making a game-saving interception of Russell Wilson's throw. Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was named the game's MVP after a Super Bowl-record 37 completions on 50 attempts for 328 yards, four touchdowns, and two interceptions.
2014 New England Patriots Super Bowl Ring
- Brand: New England Patriots
- Product Code: CRCNFL 2014
- Availability: In Stock