- The default name and number on this ring is MASON 21.
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any help [Service@championshipringclub.com] .
The 2013 Auburn Tigers football team represented Auburn University in the 2013 NCAA Division I FBS football season. The team was coached by Gus Malzahn, who was in his first season as head coach at Auburn, although he served as offensive coordinator from 2009 to 2011. The Tigers played their home games at Jordan–Hare Stadium in Auburn, Alabama and competed in the Western Division of the Southeastern Conference (SEC).
The 2013 season saw one of the biggest single-season turnarounds in college football history. Only a year after their worst season in 60 years—including only their third winless record in SEC play—the Tigers won their eighth SEC title and third of the championship game era, tallying a record of 12–2 (7–1 in SEC play).
The 2013 SEC Championship Game was a college football game that was played on Saturday, December 7, 2013 in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia, with the kickoff at 4:12pm ET. The 22nd annual SEC Championship Game, determined the 2013 champion of the Southeastern Conference (SEC). The game was played between the Auburn Tigers, champions of the SEC's Western division, and the Missouri Tigers, champions of SEC's Eastern division. In the highest-scoring contest in the game's 21-year history, Auburn won 59–42.
2013 Auburn Tigers SEC Championship Ring
- Product Code: CRCNCAAF 2013
- Availability: In Stock