- The picture shown is the actual sample ring of 2016 chicago cubs world series championship ring replica.
- The CUBS logo on player's ring is Ruby red, exactly the same as the player's ring.
- We will finish the whole process for your ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days.
- The default name and number on sample ring will be "ZOBRIST 18", and the default engraving inside is a goat head, the exact date and time of the championship "11/3/16 • 12:47 AM" and the series scores and logos of the three teams the Cubs defeated in all 3 playoff series.
- You can customize your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personal engraving, your favourite metal(available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, feel free to contact us [Service@championshipringclub.com] if you need any help.
The 2016 World Series was the 112th edition of Major League Baseball's championship series, a best-of-seven playoff between the National League (NL) champion Chicago Cubs and the American League (AL) champion Cleveland Indians, the first meeting of those franchises in postseason history. The Indians had home-field advantage because the AL had won the 2016 All-Star Game.
The Cubs defeated the Indians 4 games to 3 to win their first World Series in 108 years. Game 7, an 8–7 victory in extra innings, which marked the fifth time that a Game 7 had gone past nine innings, was the first to have a rain delay which occurred as the tenth inning was about to start. The Cubs were the sixth team to come back from a three-games-to-one deficit to win a best-of-seven World Series, following the 1925 Pittsburgh Pirates, the 1958 New York Yankees, the 1968 Detroit Tigers, the 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates, and the 1985 Kansas City Royals.
The Cubs, playing in their eleventh World Series and their first since 1945, won their third championship and first since 1908. It was the Indians' sixth appearance in the World Series and their first since 1997, with their last Series win having come in 1948. The two teams entered their matchup as the two franchises with the longest World Series title droughts, a combined 176 years without a championship. Cleveland manager Terry Francona, who had previously won World Series titles with the Boston Red Sox in 2004 and 2007, fell short in his bid to become the third manager, and the first non-Yankees manager, to win his first three trips to the Fall Classic, after Casey Stengel, and Joe Torre.
2016 Chicago Cubs World Series Championship Ring
- Product Code: CRCMLB 2016
- Availability: In Stock