- The default number and number on the sample ring is STRAHAN 92.
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- You can custom your ring with your name and number or your favourite player's name and number, your personalized engraving, your favourite metal (available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We usually finish the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, feel free to contact us [Service@championshipringclub.com] if you need any help.
The 2000 New York Giants season was the 76th season the Giants have played football as a professional ball club in the National Football League (NFL). The team finished 12-4 and made it to Super Bowl, where they lost to the Baltimore Ravens.
The National Football League playoffs for the 2000 season began on December 30, 2000. The postseason tournament concluded with the Baltimore Ravens defeating the New York Giants in Super Bowl XXXV, 34–7, on January 28, 2001, at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. This would be the last time that playoff games would be played at the accustomed times of 12:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. EST. The following season, the NFL scheduled prime time playoff games for the first two rounds in an attempt to attract more television viewers. This would be the final season where wild card weekend was held in December. The following year, the league pushed the start of the season back one week (to the weekend after Labor Day), which effectively pushed the start of playoffs one week later (into January).
2000 New York Giants NFC Championship Ring
- Product Code: CRCNFC 2000
- Availability: In Stock