- A new ring released without 3D plot and mold, and there is 100.00 extra cost for it, so the starting price is 285.00.
- No player's name and number on original ring.
- You can customize your favourite ring with your personal engraving, your favourite metal(available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- We usually finishe the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any help. [Service@championshipringclub.com]
The 1948 Philadelphia Eagles season was their 16th in the National Football League. The Eagles repeated as Eastern Division champions and returned to the NFL Championship game, this time defeating the Chicago Cardinals to win their first NFL title.
The 1948 National Football League Championship Game was the 16th title game of the National Football League, played at Shibe Park in Philadelphia on December 19.
The game was a rematch of the previous year's title game between the defending champion Chicago Cardinals (11–1), champions of the Western Division and the Philadelphia Eagles (9–2–1), champions of the Eastern Division. The Cardinals were slight favorites, at 3½ points.
It was the first NFL championship game to be televised and due to heavy snowfall, the grounds crew needed the help of players from both teams to remove the tarp from the field. The opening kickoff was delayed a half-hour until 2 p.m., and three extra officials were called into service to assist with out-of-bounds calls. The stadium lights were on for the entire game.
The Eagles won their first NFL title with a 7–0 win; it was the first title for Philadelphia since 1926, when the Frankford Yellow Jackets won the league title, seven years prior to the introduction of the championship game.
1948 Philadelphia Eagles World Championship Ring
- Product Code: CRCNFL 1948
- Availability: In Stock