- No player's name and number on original ring.
- We custom each ring for our customers but not sell it in stocks.
- A new ring released without 3D plot and mold, and there is 100.00 extra cost for it, so the starting price is 285.00.
- We usually finishe the whole custom process of your favourite ring and arrange shipping about 10 business days, a tracking number will be sent to you after shipment made.
- You can customize your favourite ring with your personal engraving, your favourite metal(available in copper, 925 sterling silver, 10k gold, 14k gold).
Please read the instructions carefully before you place an order for your favourite ring and make sure it's entirely understandable and acceptable to you, If you want to know more information about our rings and process, read the [Purchase info] on the left side of the page, please feel free to consult our customer service if you need any help. [Service@championshipringclub.com]
The 1949 Philadelphia Eagles season was their 17th in the National Football League. The Eagles won their second-consecutive NFL championship.
The 1949 National Football League Championship Game was the 17th title game for the National Football League, played on December 18 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. It is remembered for the driving rain that caused the field to become a mud pit; its paid attendance was 27,980, with only 22,245 in the stadium.
The game featured the Eastern Division champion Philadelphia Eagles (11–1), the defending NFL champions, against the Los Angeles Rams (8–2–2), winners of the Western Division. This was the first NFL title game played in the western United States. The Rams had last appeared in a title game in 1945, a victory and the franchise's final game in Cleveland.
The Eagles were favored by a touchdown,and won 14–0 for their second consecutive shutout in the title game. Running back Steve Van Buren rushed for 196 yards on 31 carries for the Eagles and their defense held the Rams to just 21 yards on the ground.
Philadelphia head coach Earle "Greasy" Neale did not like to fly, so the Eagles traveled to the West Coast by train. On the way west, they stopped in Illinois for a workout at Stagg Field at the University of Chicago on Wednesday morning.
1949 Philadelphia Eagles World Championship Ring
- Product Code: CRCNFL 1949
- Availability: In Stock